.

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Fall is Here and so are many Opinions and Common Sense

 

Good Day Everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing summer. I had to take a few months off to clear my head and regroup after having a few medical issues that almost took me out for good. The next few months will be slow going, but fruitful, I hope. We will regroup and start writing the weekly blog posts beginning in October, if all goes well. Until then, be grateful for what you have in life and, most importantly, your health. Although I have opinions and knowledge about many subjects, I’ve been quiet out of respect for my readers. But that’s about to change. Instead of posting long blog pieces, some weeks it might just be a post with a quick thought or opinion based on experience, common sense, and what is going on in the world politically, socially or globally. Stay Tuned!

Elizabeth Kilbride

No comments: